Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Steeple Hill

So... I thought I'd be reading The Great Gatsby. But I ended up reading the first chapter and setting it down in favor of some of my guilty pleasure novels. I will definitely read it... but not just yet. ;) Steeple Hill is a branch of Harlequin that publishes only Christian romances. So... basically, I'll read any Steeple Hill novel because they all read about the same. haha.



The two novels I read instead were "Their Small-Town Love" by Arlene James and "Her Wedding Wish" by Jillian Hart. Mom bought them for 50 cents each at the library. haha.
"Their Small-Town Love" was just as any of my Christian romances should be. Easy to read, gave my brain a rest, and I can actually remember what it was about after I set it down.



I was excited about "Her Wedding Wish." It's a McKaslin Clan book! I looooove the McKaslin clan. =] I own almost all of the Clan books, which is over 10, easy. =] I also love Jillian Hart. She's a great author. So, I got my guilty pleasure, plus a continuation of my favorite guilty pleasure family. Double bonus. =]



If you like romances, if you like Christian books... read these two. =]

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment